Thursday, February 02, 2006

ANYONE HUNGRY?...
Mom fed me before we ever left the house, but the rest of my family was still hungry. We all got together to share in some family time and good food. Grandma had exclusive rights for the evening. I curled up in her lap. She had to eat one handed. I laughed at Uncle Jeff and thought Uncle Scott was pretty too. Aunt Courtney had to man my diaper bag...I needed several things during dinner. Mom and Dad were able to enjoy a good meal and giggle as I made funny faces. They talked about me all night...I guess that is what all new parents do. I am happy to be on the road and able to share in more family experiences and fun with friends. I will need to start off slow, but freedom is a good feeling.
















Reagan eats out with the family for the first time.

0 comments: