CHURCH BOY...
I finally made it to church. Mom and Dad took me to the 8 am service on March 12th. Jersey Village Baptsit Church is the church Mom grew up in. She thought the 8 am service would be best because it is the senior citizen service...they are very forgiving esp. when a little man like me is involved. I was the center of attention before and after the service. Mom and Dad were so impressed by my church boy behavior. I hardly made a peep. Dad only had to take me out one time so mom could get my bottle ready. No loud screams and no loud burps either. I did good. I have to say though...those services are pretty long...I couldn't help falling asleep.
Me and Mom on my first very windy day at church.
Friday, March 24, 2006
Posted by J Taylor at 2:46 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


0 comments:
Post a Comment