Saturday, April 15, 2006

I'M NOT IN THE MOOD...
Maybe I just take too many pictures, but Reagan was not the mood to capture these moments. In his first pic he is 21 weeks old. He has on his safari gear. Quite stylish if I do say so myself. Notice the feet. The camera does not do them justice, but we know which pieces of him came from his daddy. Reagan has his Daddy's lips and tongue...he can fold it in the middle...I can't. He has his dad's narrow hips and long body. You've seen the feet. And, the eyebrows are not mine either. Anyone wondering where the swirl in his hair came from. I found it on Preston just last night. We will have lots of fun combing his hair in the years to come...Reagan has 3 swirls.
In the second picture, Reagan is sitting in his high chair for the first time. I know we will use it more and more as time goes on. Right now...play time while mom and dad eat.
















Don't worry I will smile in the next one...

0 comments: