Saturday, June 24, 2006

BEACH DAY...
Okay, this one was staged too. But as you can see, I am a good sport. Dad says mom is a nerd :) I can't wait to get to the beach and mom can't wait to take me! I have all my gear. My shark hat, my sunscreen, my puffs for a snack, a relaxing chair and my fish blanket. If mom brings my toys, shovel and pail, a few spare diapers and a couple bottles I think I can make it there or anywhere. Anyone up to catch some waves next week? I am.
Check out my new moves. I discovered that I can scoot backwards. Mom says I look a bit like a gymnist and dad says he is signing me up. I tilt my head back and theen push with my feet so I can move backward; kind of like a crab.
I can sit by myself now and I am working hard to start crawling. My arms and legs are moving fast. I just have to figure out how to stay on my hands and knees when I move. It won't be too long now.





















Lookin' forward to my real beach day

0 comments: