Saturday, June 24, 2006

A DAY AT THE AQUARIUM...
If you know me, then you know that I LOVE FISH! Mom and dad have agreed that the next time we go out to eat it will be to return to the Aquarium. I had so much to do; so many fish to look at. I made it all the way through dinner with out a peep. That was really nice for mom and dad. I'm such a good boy! We checked out all the tanks and then went outside to take a train thru the shark tank. WHOA! I couldn't take my eyes off those things. They were HUGE! The train ride was a bit bumpy a bit noisey and bit smokey too. I think I prefer a car.
Don't worry fishes, I will see you again real soon. Next stop; the ferris wheel. Just pictures this time; dad thought I might fall out.















I'm not scared...I love all the ocean animals.

0 comments: