A DAY IN THE LIFE...
Here is a glimpse of a day in the life of me at 30 weeks. It makes mom tired just lookin' at it. From here to there and back again. You can see from all the pictures that I am one busy boy.
Here are a few insights. I have new sunglasses for the pool. They took some getting used to, but mom and dad insist that I wear them.
My girlfriend, Miss Julia, gave me a new taggie blanket for my baby dedication. I love it...so many choices of what to chew on. And now, I can even play peek-a-boo with mom too.
Notice my feet, I like to keep them crossed. Mom and dad always try to uncross them for me, but just like a rubberband, they pop right back.
See the swirls in my hair. I have 2 in the back. Mom met a lady at school that said that meant her next child would be a girl. No plans for that yet, mom and dad like to spoil me and only me. What a good deal!
I pick up all kinds of things off the floor, including the phone. I am a muscle man! I just wanted to call my grandma. When are you coming back over?
And check out my lips. Mom calls this my old man face. She loves this one the best because my cheeks poke out.
All you parents that are lookin' for some fun; check out the learning table. It makes great sounds and sings to me. Mom and dad like to push the buttons too. Mom likes the spicy pizza and dad like to stir the soup.






Time for a nap!
Saturday, June 03, 2006
Posted by J Taylor at 9:24 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


0 comments:
Post a Comment