Saturday, June 24, 2006

I'M 7 SHORT MONTHS OLD...
Can you believe I am already 7 months old? Mom said it has just flown by. I have changed so much. I have a personality all of my own. I squeal in delight, laugh and smile in response to things and all on my own, giggle at myself and those around me, and so much more. Mom is still waiting to hear me say Ma-ma, but I can say Da-da and Na-na and some other combos too. I can pitch a fit when I do not get what I want and I can get frustrated too. I like to do things myself. I cry or fuss when Mom gets too far away and reach for her when I want her to get me. I have decided that I like Sassy, our cat. She is very soft and she even lets me pull her hair. I'm not so sure about the fat dog Buster yet. He looks a little grumpy to me. I have tried a few new foods. I still love my green beans, but now I eat prunes and bananas too. I prefer the prunes. Mom says they taste like a raisin. So, I guess I like raisins too. I have my last stage one food to try next week--peas. I'm not so sure about those things. Mom saved peas for last on purpose. She doesn't like them either. I'll let you know how it goes.
Mom and I kept very busy on my birthday. We took lots of pictures; You can see the bubbles mom and dad got me in one of my pictures. These are super bubbles--you can catch them, pop them or just watch them land all over everything. Mom finds them all over the house. We visited with Miss Julia and Mandy and I got to eat a sweet potato puff for the first time. I jumped in Julia's Jump-a-roo and then we played with her toys. We are learning to share. We always have so much fun!




















Mr. Reagan Gentry at 7 months old

0 comments: