Saturday, September 02, 2006

9 months old!...
Time sure flies when your having fun! I've been learning so many new things. In one week I learned how to sit up from a laying position, pull up to my knees to play, wave bye-bye, give a high-5, stand in my pack and play and crib and crawl on all 4's rather than army style. Mom is going in circles all day long. What used to work to keep me still for just a minute just is not an option anymore. Here's an example, I love to drive in my car...but now, I like to drive my car to the curtains and pull on them and open and shut cabinets and drawers that I can reach too. Talk about a busy boy. I have a whole new lease on life. I now know what I am capable of and I am trying all kinds of new things. If you have a chance to hear my fake cough you are in for a real treat! I can cough on cue. I also say mama and mum ma when I am upset or need some attention. It works great! I laugh at myself too. I love puppets and my Baby Einstein water video. I giggle at that all the time.
For all of you who are wondering, I am just over 30 inches long now and I weigh 24.11 1/2 pounds. 95th percentile for height and 97th percentile for weight.














Such a big boy; my baby

0 comments: