ESCAPE ARTIST...
Just give me a few tries and I will find a way out of here. Mom is on her toes because I climb EVERYTHING! I can get around pretty well these days. I walk holding on to the couch or the chairs. I can climb the net in my pack and play and the bumpers in my crib too. It turns out wood taste pretty good too. I took a bite right out of the side of my crib. YUM! My favorite pass time these days is looking out the window at my dog. I actually stand in the window or on the chair to see. In fact, I said Bus this morning. I can say dog too, but Bus is my dog's name. 
A little more like a monkey each day. I am a great climber.
Saturday, November 04, 2006
Posted by J Taylor at 9:28 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


0 comments:
Post a Comment