FISHIN' WITH DAD...
My bud Austin across the street is almost 3. He has a fishing pole. I think dad fell in love with it. He said we had to have one. He was right, you can't get it away from me now! I'm not sure if casting is a 14 month developmental skill, but I can do it! I push the button and drop the line. I am even working on reeling it in. I need a bit of help--little guys wrists don't rotate, but I know what I am trying to do. Mom is shocked and dad is cheering. I'm just running around the halls and living room with my pole.
FYI--Tears will follow when it is taken away :) Just wait for me to drop it...then you can hide it. That works better.
Wednesday, January 31, 2007
Posted by J Taylor at 2:37 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





0 comments:
Post a Comment