Wednesday, January 31, 2007

HAPPY NEW YEAR!
2007 is sure to bring great times with friends and family! We brought the new year in with some fireworks and a pizza picnic in the drive. It was cold out there so we did not stay long. I was so excited to see all the lights, but the noises were still a bit too much for me. The sparklers were lots of fun too. I loved all the colors and laughed until mom and dad were not sure if I was laughing or crying. I was bouncing up and down and taking mom on a walking tour of the driveway.
New Year's Day we went to Grandma Hamm's house to bring in the year with the traditional dishes. I wasn't too sure about the meat, but I loved stealing black eyed peas off of mom's plate.










The best times are yet to come!

0 comments: