Wednesday, January 31, 2007

MUSUEM TRIP#3...
Oh the wonderful things I can do! I can mow the gravel; can you? Mom and I met Collin and Mitchel at the museum for a day of fun. Wow, what a difference when you can walk! I had a BLAST! It was such a beautiful day, we had a picnic lunch and plenty of time to play. This trip led to me getting some new toys for the tub. I loved trying to scoop the ducks out of the fountain and now I get to scoop fish and turtles out of the bath. Mom is still looking for me a mower. Think of all the $ she could save on the lawn.
I had a bit of a temper "blow out" when it was time to go home. Mom was not impressed by me turning purple and all the tears and screams, but she promised she would bring me back soon.






Here ducky, ducky!

0 comments: