I AM NOT HAPPY!...
Clean up-STAT! What is mom doing to me? First she makes me green play-doh that smells like peppermint and then she tells me that I can only smell it...not eat it. Then, she has the bright idea to stamp my hands in plaster for a keepsake ornament. I DO NOT LIKE STAMPING MY HANDS! She should know this.
Last time I had my hands and feet stamped in black ink and I cried like you have never heard before. Mom had to do my feet first then cover up the ink on my feet with socks so I couldn't see it. Then she stamped my hands and the crying started all over again. She thought it was pretty funny when she put me in the tub though. I tried to wash it all off. When it wasn't working the tears started rolling. I did not want to stay this color forever! Then she took my socks off. I screamed! Why were my feet black? What had she done to me?
Well, same story here. Exect this time white plaster. I was not so happy. Yes, that is snot rolling out of my nose from all of the screaming and crying. I tried to run away into the livingroom, but she caught me. I tried to clean my hands off too. See my shirt and pants? Mom finally got smart and we practiced stamping our hands in the play-doh. It stays put. Whata know? It worked. Mom got to finish her project and I stopped panicing. I even make my own handprint in the play-doh and the sandbox now. Just ask me and I will show you how.

Is this really worth it Mom?
Sunday, March 04, 2007
Posted by J Taylor at 12:56 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


0 comments:
Post a Comment