BUTTERFLY GARDEN IN THE WORKS...
Mom and I took a trip to the garden center. We picked out lots of host and nectar plants for our butterfly garden. They almost did not fit in the car on the way home. So, I volunteered to hold one. We should be attracting 3 different types of butterflies. We were hot after unloading those guys so we took a trip to the pool with my friend Austin and left the plants in the front yard. When we returned...we had a butterfly! Mom was so excited! She was clapping and telling me all about how it worked! I was just happy to see the Monarch fluttering around me from plant to plant. Mom can't wait to start digging holes and to collect the last few plants we need. We will have eggs, caterpillars and butterflies soon! Stop by for a science tour :)
Can you spot my butterfly in this picture?
Sunday, April 29, 2007
Posted by J Taylor at 1:37 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


0 comments:
Post a Comment