Wednesday, April 04, 2007

GRAMPS IS ANOTHER YEAR OLDER...
Gramps, Pappy, Pops...Grandpa does not like any of these names, but mom thinks an ol man needs an ol name. What do you think we should call him? HAPPY BIRTHDAY GRANDPA!
We celebrated Grandpa's birthday with Mexican food and dad made him a carrot cake from scratch. I love a celebration. I usually get to try out something new. This time I had a chicken fajita complete with rice, beans, cheese, sour cream and guac. That is why I made my cheeseball face. I was so happy! Mom said, "say cheese" and so I did. I liked the carrot cake too. Grandpa was pretty silly too. He played games at the table with me. I laughed and then I cried...It was getting late and I was getting tired. Everyone laughed because I made the cutest sad face frown they had ever seen. Mom wishes she had a picture of that to share. See you soon Grandpa!










HAPPY 56 Gramps!

0 comments: