Sunday, April 29, 2007

JV PARK DAYS AND NOW NIGHTS...
We're hooked! We love the park. I get so excited when we drive past that I literally cackle in my car seat, bounce up and down the best that I can strapped in, kick my legs and point. How could they not stop? Day or night we take a break and play at the park. I call the swing a "wing" and I still try to climb up the slide to go back down. But I am a big boy now and I can slide all by myself. Mom says, "1, 2, 3 go..." (just like at swimming) and down I slide. I even stop to pose so she can take my picture now and then. Dad has joined us for the evening play times. He doesn't like getting sand in his sandles...I told him to tough it out. We are there to play on the equiptment not with our shoes. There is lots of sand and sticks too. I thought I had found a giant stick and I was so excited...then mom informed me that it was a root. I pulled on that thing until my hands hurt. I just knew I could get it, but when it was all said and done the tree won. Mom showed me all the other roots and then she helped me find a smalled stick. Boys! We can make anything a toy.










Wanna play?

0 comments: