Tuesday, May 15, 2007

GRANDPA'S BACK IN TOWN...
Grandpa was back in town last week. We met grandpa, Donna and the rest of the fam at Papadeaux for some good tastin' seafood. I loved every bite of mine and then I loved every bite of dad's too. I had fish for the first time and grandpa couldn't believe how much I could eat. Mom tried to tell him that I have hit a growth spurt...there is just no fillin' me up. It was a good thing I wore my surfing clothes too because we almost had to grab the life ring off the wall and swim out of the restaurant. We were flooded in and stuck in the parking lot for almost 2 hours. The rains came and the waters did rise. People were walking in the streets with water up to their knees. Mom and dad were so glad that I could sleep in my car seat; 10 pm is much too late for me to be wide eyed. I was a champ. Even after the firetrucks woke me up I just helped navagate us with my sweet little sounds and words. No cries. We were all exhausted and feeling quite dirty and ready for a bath.
















Never trust someone else to take the picture :)

0 comments: