Wednesday, May 30, 2007

IS THIS THING ON?...
You've lost that lovin' feeling! Oh...I got a new microphone at Gymboree. It echoes through springs! We are having a blast singing all the tunes and practicing saying my new words. To be honest, dad is having the most fun. He thinks he can sing!
Here is a list of a few words that I am saying now: cat, dog, duck, purple, green, yellow, dada, mama, grandma, out, up, down, go, no, yes, ice, drink, please, that, me, let's go, come on, where did it go, where you goin', box, hush, night-night, ball, car, truck, swing bath, backpack, dot, book, eyes, mmm for cow and baa for sheep (Mom used to call cows "big woo-woo's")...more to come when mom remembers them or I add new words. A magazine mom was reading says that an 18 month old adds 9 new words to their vocabulary each day! WOW~I should be talking in no time!



La, la, la, la

0 comments: