Sunday, May 27, 2007

There goes her hair AGAIN!...

Mom said it was time to get rid of the dead hair and move get a "chemo cut." I wasn't so sure, but I went along for moral support. It turns out that Alan (her hairdresser) keeps very interesting magazines on hand. I just pulled up a chair and waited. (That's my story and I'm stickin' to it) :) Mom tells a different version. Something about me flirting with a long legged blonde and squirming all over the place until she let me free to dig through the 20 somethings purse and try on her sunglasses. Either way, mom lost a lot of hair and dad was in for a surprise. He was in Oklahoma and would not see her "do" until the next day. I was a bit confussed for awhile. I still like to hold onto mom's hair as I go to sleep and play with her hair too. Mom saved her ponytail for me for a few days, but then it just all started to fall out of the rubberband--YUCK! So, sadly, mom had to throw it away. I tried to stick that thing back on her head a few times I even grunted and pointed and cried, but I think I finally have the picture. Mom tells me that she has short hair now, but that as soon as she can she will grow it back out for me. I will try to be patient. Now I just rub her head instead.




The next haircut is mine :)

0 comments: