Thursday, June 07, 2007

18 MONTH CHECK UP!...
I'm the perfect picture of an 18 month old! I am 34.5 inches tall. I weigh 28 and 1/4 pounds
(both in the 90th percentile) and my head is 50 cm (off the chart.) Gotta love those brains! I can stack blocks, try to dress myself and pick out my clothes too. I can feed myself everything from grilled cheese to yogurt, applesauce to fruit. I can make requests and of course have an attitude at times when things do not go my way. I can walk backwards, turn in circles, climb stairs and run. I can play in the room with other children, but I still like to have mom near. Mom can't remember what else the nurses asked her, but her answers were yes, yes, yes. I can do it all these days including taking my bandaid off of my leg and relocating it to my head for my picture. I pointed to my leg and called it a bo-bo then moved the bandaid to other parts of my body. Mom just wanted my "shot picture," but these days this fit my personality anyway.
The doctor was worried that I might have strep because my throat was red. My test was negative, but one week later we were back in her office. I have 2 bulging ear infections and strep throat too. Mom is taking me back to see Dr. Albright at Texas Children's on June 19th. Hopefully my ears will be clear and then we can talk about tubes. I guess mom's hope to avoid them is not working out so well. Please keep me in your prayers and mom too...she is always worried about me!

















I think my head hurts too

0 comments: