Saturday, June 23, 2007

ANIMAL PLANET!...
It was wild out there! We fought the traffic and then the parking, but we finally got to the big event. I walked up on stage (through the mud) with mom to claim my big prize. Everyone got to see my picture with Buster on the big screen. They ewwed and aahhhed, but I don't think it was for Buster...he is not so cute. Grandma filmed the whole thing. Both my grandmas got to go with me to see the bug house and check out a few dogs on the way. Buster would have had fun, but it was just too hot for him out there. We stopped to take a picture with this dog instead and then Grandma bought me and mom a snowcone. YUM! It hit the spot! Mom is so excited about taking me to get my new fish. Too bad it was storming this afternoon. I will post more pics of me with my new fish when I can.





HOT DOGS!

0 comments: