RAINFOREST TO BEACH...
New adventures lie around every corner. Dad was out of town on business so we took a trip to Galveston. Grandma came with us and boy were we glad. She helped us find all the interesting creatures in the rainforest including the sloth, Macaws of all different colors, turtles, a sail lizzard and more. I loved pointing out the birds and the fish, but I preferred to stay out of the bat cave. After a picnic lunch and some time to cool off we headed to the beach. I was so excited until I realized the water moved! It went from no water to up to my knees in no time. I did not like that. I retreated to Grandma as fast as I could. Mom kept trying though. She showed me how to hop on top of the waves and look for shells as the water receeded. Eventually I tried it again. I held on tight to mom's finger and tried to hop on top of the waves too. I even got a step or two away now and then. As it turns out the beach is a great place to be. Even Grandma took to the waves. I hope I can experience it all again soon.
Sunday, July 15, 2007
Posted by J Taylor at 9:53 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)








0 comments:
Post a Comment