Friday, August 17, 2007

MY NEW NAP MAT...
I start school on Monday, August 20th at Lakewood Montessori. We have been doing a lot of "test drives" around our house to prepare. Mom has searched the internet for all the cool toddler "must haves. " I have a new nap mat, backpack, lunchbox, labels for my clothes, toys and books, snack cups and more. Do you think she is forgetting anything? Mom wants me to feel secure with my new teacher and school so we have been visiting several times this week. The first day mom played with me but now I am a champ. I know where to put my things when I enter the room and I am ready to play. Today mom got me started, gave me a quick kiss and then left me to play for awhile. I did not know it, but she watched me play on the video monitors for 2.5 hours. I did great! I'm sure all the teachers think mom is a nut, but I know she loves me most and is just making sure I am happy in my new situation. Please pray for me and my transition...and for mom too. I know she is going to have a hard time going back to work full time. We have had so much fun together this summer!















A test drive!

0 comments: