Monday, August 13, 2007

UP, UP AND AWAY...
Mom will admit that she was a bit nervous about flying to Arizona with such a little, "big boy." She was not sure how I would react to lots of people, the pressures, the confined spaces and so on. We had talked about flying for days and pointed out airplanes in the air that we heard or saw along the way. I was feeling good and ready to go. Mom had my ears checked 2 days before the trip just to make sure that everything was in order. After the "all clear" from the doc she was excited too.
We packed our bags and off we went. Dad was left behind this time so he handled the bags at check in for us. After a few kisses and hugs mom and I made our way to security. OOOPPPSSS...mom had an expired license. We both had to be searched. That was interesting to say the least. No danger here though...only diapers, toys, books and snacks in this backpack. We were on our way again. Mom let me push the stroller so I could get all my wiggles out before we boarded the plane. I think it worked. I was an all-star flyer. Not a single scream only a few wiggles and lots of giggles. Everyone said I was fantastic! I am a very well behaved little man. Okay, I admit it! One of my wiggles ended up spilling a Sprite on the lady sitting next to us leg. She was a teacher though and very forgiving. Only too bad because not too long after a Diet Coke spilled on her other leg. Life lesson, don't sit in the middle seat.






I loved looking out the window and standing on mom's lap to see the other passengers.

0 comments: