FAMILY DAY!...
When do you actually enjoy sweating? When you have a family day at the zoo! Mom, Dad and I had a great time with all the animals. We rode the train for the first and last time before it is renovated next month. I did not like the dark tunnel, but I enjoyed making the train sounds and waving and telling others walking by, "hi!". I took my first, second and third carousel rides and begged to go again. I rode a monkey, an elephant and a zebra. Mom got stuck with a rhino while dad rode a snake. Dad and I had lots of fun with the goats too. They wore his sunglasses and dad braided their beards. They enjoyed the special attention. I can't wait until my birthday party in November. I know we will have a great time and the weather will be cooler too (we hope.)



Thursday, September 13, 2007
Posted by J Taylor at 1:18 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






0 comments:
Post a Comment