LAKEWOOD MONTESORRI FALL FESTIVAL...
Mom skipped out of work early so we could play together at the LMS fall festival. I wish there would have been cooler weather so my costume would have been more comfortable, but we had plenty of beautiful sunshine instead.
I showed mom all the animals in the petting zoo and even chased a hen around the pen. She let me pet her a few times. I loved looking at the piglets most. They were so squealy.
After washing our hands we took a break and enjoyed a snowcone together. I picked blue. I'm really good at telling you what I want these days. I pick everything from my beverages to the color of my socks. FYI-I like fancy socks these days. My favorites are from Gymboree. They have stripes and dots and pictures of animals too. Mom is working on color coordinating...I just pick the ones I like. Orange pants and red socks is fine with me :)
After a trip or two around the grounds. I was exhausted! I had already had a long day at school so my temper was showing just a bit. I really wanted to climb and play on the big kid jungle gym and mom would not let me. She kept saying something about I would fall and my bumble bee wings would not save me. So, we headed inside (screaming and crying) to gather my things. I decided I would show off all I have learned instead. I showed mom that I know how to sort by color and count to 10. I can use tongs to transfer animals from a basket into a bowl and I can use a flannel board to tell a story with pictures. Mom was impressed! She has some PK kiddos that are still working on these skills when they come to class.
Mom enjoyed spending the time with me at school and I enjoyed sleeping all the way home!
As Mary on Jack's Big Music Show would say, "Whata Day!"
As Mary on Jack's Big Music Show would say, "Whata Day!"





0 comments:
Post a Comment