OLDIES, BUT GOODIES!...
Happy Birthday Grandpa T! Grandpa Taylor is another year older (56)! We met Grandpa, Pepe and Dolly for a Mexican style celebration in Sugarland. I filled up on chips and queso and then topped it all off with a bowl full of cherries. YUM! I was the highlight of the evening calling everyone by name and telling them " I lav ooh." Everyone got loved on :) I'm such a sweet lil wild man! We are glad that Grandpa T is moving back to Houston. We have missed him!



Happy Birthday Grandpa T! Grandpa Taylor is another year older (56)! We met Grandpa, Pepe and Dolly for a Mexican style celebration in Sugarland. I filled up on chips and queso and then topped it all off with a bowl full of cherries. YUM! I was the highlight of the evening calling everyone by name and telling them " I lav ooh." Everyone got loved on :) I'm such a sweet lil wild man! We are glad that Grandpa T is moving back to Houston. We have missed him!



I keep this 'ol group feelin' young :)


0 comments:
Post a Comment