HALLOWEEN FUN...
This is one of dad's favorite days. Mom doesn't care too much for the spooky stuff so we play it safe and child friendly around our house (dad needs lots of reminders though.)
This year I was a bumble bee...a tickle bee is what we call them around the Taylor house. Ever since I was little mom would point out the bees in books. She called them tickle bees and used her fingers to buzz all around until she found a ticklish spot--my noodle (armpit.) So, this year when mom pulled out the book of costumes I had it narrowed down to 2. I either wanted to be a chef or a tickle bee. I simply said "no" to all the other choices. Mom asked me several different times, but I had my mind made up. TICKLE BEE IT IS!
I had a blast walking the streets in my costume. My buddy Austin was Thomas the Train and we got to walk to a house or 2 together. I wasn't scared at all. I knocked on the door and even invited myself into a couple of houses to look around. I loved getting the candy and then later sampling it all. This was my first encounter with chocolate. Now I know why mom likes it so much. I can't believe I have been missing out on that stuff. By the end of the night I looked like a chocolate covered vampire, but it was worth it. It was fun with the family and just what we needed.

Thursday, December 27, 2007
Posted by J Taylor at 1:16 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)








0 comments:
Post a Comment