SO HANDSOME, NERDY COWBOYS...
Julia and Landon had cowpoke hats as party favors. I decided that dad and I needed to be cowboys. We went to Starbucks and Kroger dressed just like this. We got lots of looks. I think there are a lot of people out there that would love to be a cowboy too. Bring on the hats and let your nerdy side be seen. It's fun to be me! (My chin is busted in this picture. I'm still healing from a Turkey day fall in Bellville. I slipped on a rug and met my match--the window sill. OUCH! Mom was terrified. She thought I was going to need another set of stitches. Thank goodness that was not the case. She said Bellville docs were not stitching my chin on a holiday weekend. NO WAY!)
YEE-HAW...can someone order dad a bigger hat please?
Saturday, January 05, 2008
Posted by J Taylor at 1:47 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


0 comments:
Post a Comment