Thursday, January 03, 2008

SWING ON OVER TO THE HOUSTON ZOO...
Our little monkey Reagan is turning 2! We had a wonderfully busy day at the zoo. The weather cooperated and family and friends gathered to celebrate Reagan's big boy birthday! The animals in the children's zoo celebrated right along with us. It was a day our family will never forget. Great grandparents, grandparents, aunts and uncles, family friends and school friends together for Reagan's birthday. Here are a few of the pictures from the day. I will post more when I find the cd that JJ so kindly made for us of the moments he captured.




























































































I pushed my truck all the way from the Children's zoo to the front gate when it was time to go. I did not need any help. I was loving my new toy. Thanks Aunt Pat and Uncle Dean. Great gift!

0 comments: