BREAKFAST WITH SANTA...
Breakfast with the family at the Aquarium got us into mood of the holiday season. I received my first gift from the big guy; a fish. We nibbled and munched as we watched for Santa and his elf to appear in scuba gear. I've heard of santa and his sleigh, but this was a treat. I did not know what to make of it...to be honest I was a bit worried. I prefer the fish and sharks over the rossy cheeked chubby guy.
The gift giving did not stop there. I made sure I hit up the gift shop. Maw Maws found me a bright green lizzard that I carried around all day and La La got me a box of grow your own sea monkeys. (Side note-after 2 months...we have 2 sea monkeys still swimming.)
When we headed outside the weather was muggy and the ground was wet. Mom and dad wanted to take my picture infront of the GIANT Christmas tree and an even bigger Santa. They lifted me over the safety fence so I could stand on a bench beside him. I was doing my best to smile pretty when SPLAT! I fell off of the bench and hung like an ornament on the tree. Dad laughed as mom ran paranoid to peel me off the boughs of the tree. OUCH! Pine trees are not a soft bedding for a fall. That was it! No more pictures. Mom needed to make it up to me. We headed to the train to check out the sharks.
See ya next year Santa!










0 comments:
Post a Comment