MOMMY'S BIRTHDAY!...
It was a big one. Her last year to say that she is a 20 something. We had to celebrate! We started off with a belgin breakfast at Buffalo Grill in Bellaire. It was delicious.
Mom and I had to get silly. We wanted to be pancake faces and have big red strawberry noses like the clowns. You're only young once so have a little fun!
Then, we were off to the zoo. It was a beautiful day and we wanted to spend it outdoors. We took our last train ride before the big renovation and then headed inside the park. We visited all our favorites and a few new attractions too. Each time we go mom and dad realize how much more we can do now that I am a big boy. I love to watch the animals and talk about them too. I immitate their noises and sometimes their movements too. My big question of the month is "What's that Mommy?" I simply can not get enough information. I want to know names, places, and all the facts. If I want more or if I don't understand I furl my brow and say "huh?" Today was no exception. I wanted new adventures and lots of new stories.
Lunch was a bit out of sorts...I wanted popcorn and a snowcone and my parents not being one to put a damper on the day agreed. Too bad for us though, BEES! They were everywhere. We got to see them up close and personal. They even liked my hair. I had to remind them that although I am a very sweet boy I did not appreciate them sniffing me. And that is where the bee stories and fact session began. We took lunch on the run.
After a beautiful day at the zoo and lots of new adventures too we found the wishing fountain. I made my 1st-25th wishes. I loved tossing the pennies in and watching them sink to the bottom. We eventually had to start make more expensive wishes...these are sure to come true.
It was a very, very happy birthday for mom! She had all she needed and wanted for the day.
Sunday, February 03, 2008
Posted by J Taylor at 3:13 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)












0 comments:
Post a Comment