BUBBLE BOY HEADS FOR THE SPRINKLER...
I am an expert bubble blower. I love to watch them fly overhead, chase them down, catch and pop them, but today was even more fun! After we decorated the driveway with chalk we got out the wiggly caterpillar sprinkler. I was pumped I couldn't wait to wear my goggles and dance around the front yard, but I wanted a partner. Mom was ready...IN PAJAMAS!...and ran right in with me. I'm sure our neighbors thought she had lost her mind dancing through the water, running in circles and screaming with me. I didn't even mind getting my hair wet. I would put my goggles down over my eyes run through, jump out, push up the goggles to take a look around and start all over again. It was the perfect summer morning with mom
.

Mom loves my "moo-stache." It is bright orange today...I drank Fanta, Fanta...don't ya want a Fanta, Fanta!
Monday, June 23, 2008
Posted by J Taylor at 2:29 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


0 comments:
Post a Comment