Monday, June 23, 2008

TOKEN MALE!...
Mom and Mawmaws had a weekend away with the Alpha Chi sisters and their moms too. I got to join in the fun and excitement as a token male (the only other boy was just 2 months old.) WHEW! I kept mom busy too. I filled the swimming pool with water, water Emma's head--she did not much like that--and poured water in buckets and on others as requested. Emma was not so sure about me holding the hose. I think she knew I was plotting to soak her. I was very careful with Baby Charlie though. I made sure all the sprinkles steared clear of him. I would pause to pet his head or rub his back whenever he was near. I loved to walk down by the boat house and play outside, but inside is where all the goods were kept. Chex mix, juice boxes galore and toys I have never seen before. Emma has My Little Pony's, babies, a stroller and doll house and more. I had a hard time understanding that I had to share my boy stuff if she was going to share all the girly things with me. I wanted "all of them." Mom learned 2 important lessons on this trip. Girl time is great! And, one night get aways are better than 2 when the little snuggle bug is with you.

0 comments: