DAD SAID NO!...MOM SAID OKAY!...
How did dad think I could resist? I wanted to air my own podcast. I think I would have a captive audience so I tried it out. Dad said "no, don't touch" and more. But, after dad left the room mom said "Okay! SHHHHHH! We have to be quiet..." I typed away on both of my keyboards, spoke into the mic and wore my headphones like a champ. I am ready to host and mom can be my co-host!
I am the dramatic play man these days. I love to copy what I see in everyday life, phrases I hear will be repeated so watch your mouth and set a good example. I am role playing and really looking for my place. I am studying how people and groups are working and playing together and mom can see me watching before I jump in. One of my favorite conversation starters is "BOO!" I like to make people laugh and get there attention. Mom says the way I play is a stage and that I am really mastering it well. I am dictating how play is completed. I find people to interact with me (even strangers,) take them by the hand and then I tell them what role they are to play and what they should do to fulfill it. It may be as simple as where to sit, or what to wear but mostly I let you know what role you are to play or when it is your turn. I'm having lots of fun and meeting lots of new people, but finding out that not everyone cooperates with my plan.

So cute! I just wanted to be like dad
Tuesday, July 15, 2008
Posted by J Taylor at 5:38 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


0 comments:
Post a Comment