SUNKIST SMILES AND MORE...
Mom is getting more than she asks for these days. If she wants picture she literally gets a series of expressions. I did not mind so much today though...I had a soda to enjoy. Oh the joys of spending time with the fam. I get away with so much more :)
**UPDATE--Mom just found out that there is caffeine in Sunkist....AGHHHH! Dad knew all along but apparently did not see a problem with a 2 year old drinking it. That might be due to the fact that he is a HUGE Starbucks fan. Mom on the other hand is having issues with the idea that her baby was drinking and really enjoying the caffeine filled beverage instead of just eatting it like her. WE LOVE CHOCOLATE! Note to family...NO MORE SUNKIST SMILES until I am of age :)**


Thursday, July 10, 2008
Posted by J Taylor at 7:48 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


0 comments:
Post a Comment