ZOO DAYS...
We headed to the zoo following our big circus adventure the night before. We wanted to see some more animals in action. It was a really hot day though so we got to thinking...we made it an air conditioned day at the zoo. After riding the new and improved train we visited all of the indoor exibits with others that fell along our path. The birds, fish, reptiles and amphabians were thrilled to see us back. I even made my "your a bad guy face" to the snakes and alligators. They are my favorites now! How do you like my anklets? I got these at Collin's birthday party and I thought they would look great on my feet. How could mom say no? I have my own style!


Monday, July 21, 2008
Posted by J Taylor at 10:36 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


0 comments:
Post a Comment