Friday, August 29, 2008

HI HO, HI HO, IT'S OFF TO SCHOOL I GO...AGAIN!...
I'm not sure how mom and dad are handling this whole process, but I am just a bit stressed out! What happened to summer vacation, sleeping in and all my morning time snuggles with mom? What happened to fun in the sun and mommy/Reagies outings at mid-day? I want to go back to that...no school is just enough for me.
Mom and dad have been trying to talk me into loving it...HA! I get dressed just fine, have my breakfast and I am ready to play...just not there. I want to play with mom in my playroom. I get in the car and go along with the process, but when dad hits the drive at school I am a totally different kid. I refuse to get out, cry and cling for my life. I guess my parents are stressed out too because they have been trying to figure out what part of this process has gone wrong. Is it the school, the new school year routine, my teachers or what??? Well, I had a talk with mom one night over dinner and I explained it all. Here were my words...and I quote...
Mom said, Reagan how was your day at school? "Good." Did you have fun with your friends? "Yes." Who did you play with? "Christopher, Joshie, Reagies...spin around and around and around..." What did you learn today at school? "I don't know mom." (Typical kid) What about your teachers? Are they nice? Ms. M is nice, right? "Sometimes angry." What about Ms. R is she nice? "Yes, sometimes nice, sometimes angry too. And Ms. D angry too." Baby, why are they angry? "They say, No, no kids sit in your chairs!" Did you get in trouble? "No, not me..."
Needless to say mom had a talk with the teachers and I am movin on up to the 3-5 year old class on Sept. 8th. Mom and dad are checking it out to make sure they agree with the philosophy there. Mom is praying that it will be a positive change for me. Please pray for me friends and fam. I need to love to learn and feel at home and confident at school. I will keep you posted on my new class.

0 comments: