KEEP THEM LAUGHING!...
Mom is loving all my sweet words these days. I try to "prize" her daily. She should really carry around a notepad and pen because I am dishing out all kinds of sweets...there are so many more memories to be made.
-Mom wakes me up every morning with a song and smiles and most of the time I return them right back to her. If I am in a really good mood I even hide under the sheets and play a game to see if she can find me...she always looks in the wrong places first...I think all my giggles give me away. Well, this morning I reached up and she thought I was going to give her a hug--nope, not today. I sang out, "Reach and pull climb a rope" and grabbed her hair as if I was a mountain climber. Mom busted out laughing. I always catch her off guard.
-Not too long after I insisted that she "off the honytail, no honytails, no hbands, no baids...crazy hair!" That is always my request. Mom says I better meet a gal with long hair who just loves to let it be--no honytails!
more to come...mom is still trying to remember...
Saturday, September 20, 2008
Posted by J Taylor at 2:12 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


0 comments:
Post a Comment