Saturday, September 20, 2008

A SLEEPOVER FOR REAGAN AND WES!...
WE SURVIVED! It was so much fun to have my cousin Wes sleep over. I kept him rollin' with laughter. He is just about 10 months younger than me and all he kept saying is "so funny, you're funny..." Yes, I think I must have the daddy Taylor giggle box maker inside of me. I use it quite often these days. I am fairly certain that sticky situations are made better with laughter. Giggle, giggle! For a moment I thought about back trackin'. I thought I might need a sippy cup and pull up, but mom reminded me that I was a big boy and that Wes was still learning some of the things that I already know how to do. That was when I decided to be a huge helper! I showed Wes all the things I know how to do. I wanted him to learn to do them too. He tried out big boy spoons and cups and sat on phone books at the table. I showed him how to work things and where to get things and of course how to clean it all up. Whew! My parents are exhausted! Mom had to take a nap this afternoon to catch up. 2 little monkeys is much more than 1...and much more fun too...at least for us kids. I enjoyed running through the house, playing cars (Wes' favorite!) and pulling out just about every toy we own for a minute or two at least. We kept each other entertained and didn't fight a bit until around 10:30 pick up morning. 2 tired boys forgot how to share--whoops! Parents just don't give us tots enough credit...we love sleepovers! Especially when moms offer chocolate milk and chocolate chip muffins too. We will host a repeat in October when Aunt Carley and Uncle JJ vanish for the entire weekend to celebrate their anniversary...we are counting down!













0 comments: