Sunday, October 19, 2008

BEFORE, DURING and AFTER...
I am 4.5 haircuts in. The half was due to the little trim I gave my curls a few months back. Mom knows it is time for a cut when I start protesting washing and styling. As much as I love playing with and holding onto mom's hair I am not a fan of people playing with mine. Shorter curls make it easier on both of us. Besides that, you would never believe how long my hair is straight! This time it straightened down to the top of my shoulder blades. Dad of course wants it to stay long, but we had to say bye-bye to a few beautiful inches and hello to a cool and easy kept head of styled curls. Mom got a new do too. I waited so patiently while Michele cut her hair while I kept busy. I had a game to play. We both left feeling our best and ready for a week of easy going hair.

0 comments: