FALL FESTIVAL...EVEN BETTER THIS YEAR!...
I was so excited; I was a guinea pig all week! My teacher aids were in charge of the face painting station at the festival and I came home with all kinds of fancy designs. There was a martian, a unicorn, a butterfly and now I am adorned with a snake and A SHARK! I must admit that my mom was not thrilled by the body art. On day 1 she thought I had been tattooed! Plus, come 7:00 when it was time to wash I was in tears. I did not want to lose my designs. Mom had to promise there were more to come day 2. They sure did make me smile. This year the fall festival at school was even more fun! I have new friends in class and was able to introduce a few of them to mom. Kennedi is my new best gal pal at school. We look out for each other and play, play, play. I am Spiderman and she is Supergirl. What a team! Kennedi's mom says that I am all she talks about at home (I say sweet stuff about her too.) It may be love and we could have had a date, but I wanted to ride the big slide and Kennedi's mom said no way...she had on heels and a dress. Too bad for her...the slide won...see you in the playyard on Monday! Check out my glasses--scary eyes as I call them. I played game after game and won great prizes. I pinned the nose on the jack-o-lantern, knocked over cans with bean bags and threw balls through holes for these things--I've got a great aim! I even found a few farm animals to wrangle with. I love the bunny and described the donkey as rough and the piglet as cute. The duck on the other hand is just mean! It bit me! That was it for the petting farm. We were off to a new adventure and the cookie walk took the cake! I am a real puzzle solver these days. I figured out that they called spiders as the cookie winners and what-do-you-know...I hopped right on over to a spider! Ta-da! I was a winner! So, if ever you wonder what a shark likes to eat; the answer is snowcones and Cookies! YUMMY! Happy fall yall!








Saturday, October 25, 2008
Posted by J Taylor at 7:56 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


0 comments:
Post a Comment