PINKALICIOUS!...
Pink, pink, pink...it is still my favorite color. I like orange too, but pink is positively perfect! It is always the first color I pick up. Mom and dad took me to see the musical--I was surrounded by a sea of every shade of pink you can imagine. Dad even sported a pink shirt--don't ask about mom. Her pink could not be found. I enjoyed reading the book so much mom thought it would be fun to watch it come to life; and it was! Okay, I admit, dad spent most of the time looking at his iphone, but mom and I were captivated. When the show ended we had a hankering for cupcakes. Mom teased that I might turn colors just like Pinkalicious--I was not to fond of that idea. So, we opted for Halloween cupcakes instead. We called mine a spider--we now realize it was a warewolf. Mom and dad turned orange with pumpkin cookies. I ate every bite of the frosting before handing over the cake to mom. Maybe eating too many cupcakes is not such a bad idea :)




Sunday, October 19, 2008
Posted by J Taylor at 3:23 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


0 comments:
Post a Comment