THE THINGS WE SAY...
Know what?...
I love you mom!...followed by the sweetest, tightest hug.
I love you dad!...
Thanks!...followed by the biggest smile.
A surprise....yea!...
Knock, knock...
I want mommy, daddy...
I Spiderman, big muscles...you Hulk?
No school today, alright? Stay home mommy...
Can we play now?...
No wash the hair...
No, that's silly...
What's that smell? It stinks!...
What's that noise? Too loud!...
I'm a shark, big teeth, big eyes, big fin...I'm gonna eat you!...
Off the ponytail (aka honytail)...no ponytail...
Not for babies...for big boys, big kids...
Hush it boy (just so dad will chase him!)
I don't want to!...
I don't like that...that's yucky for me!...
Do you want to play with me?...
Okay!...
I don't know mom...
AH-HAAH! or Dun-dun, dun-dun...
More to come as the words keep comin'...
Sunday, October 19, 2008
Posted by J Taylor at 2:19 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


0 comments:
Post a Comment