Monday, December 01, 2008

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ME!...I'm 3!...
Mom had big plans for the first day of my 3rd year, but this year I was old enough to voice my own wishes...and she listened. I wanted to stay at home and play with all my new toys. There were some great ones and I still had gifts from mom and dad to open. I was thrilled when I opened the long awaited cash register. I first spotted this thing in a teacher store mom took me to--I knew exactly what I wanted for my birthday and I got it :) I love counting the money and acting out transactions. Of course we had to go out to celebrate at dinner. I ordered up a Chili's cheeseburger with pickles and tomato and ketchup...no lettuce please. I enjoyed each bite leading up to the chocolate chip molton. YUM!
Stay tuned for my 3 year old details...





0 comments: