Thursday, March 19, 2009

DUDE'S NIGHT!...
What makes the perfect dude's night you ask...Bar-B-Q beef sandwiches, pickles and hot chips followed by a late night of Monster Jam...what could be better? I was ready to rock; I had gum to smack and a pirate flag to fly. Wes and I were in gear with our "earmuffins" to block the noise. Uncle JJ had thought ahead--thank goodness. Dad said he had to tap me to get my attention. I couldn't hear a thing even with him sitting right next to me. He was wishing he had a pair of "muffins" too--next year dad. We all had our favorites, but mine came in 3's. I loved Monster Mut with his waggin' tongue, Gravedigger and the fire breathing robot of course. I told mom all about the robot. Of course it was a very late evening...mom was at home wondering how long this thing could last. Then right about 11 I came through the door fighting sleep with stories to tell. Maybe we will try a dude's afternoon gig next year.

Huh? I can't hear you...I have too much to look at anyway...catch me up later please.

0 comments: