Thursday, March 19, 2009

LOOK WHO THE WIND BLEW IN!...
Could I be any happier? I have my Meme back and in true fashion she had 2 kids to snuggle for the weekend. I was loving the attention and jumping back into the wagon with her at the handle. I remember the good 'ol days when she spent her days off with me so mom could go to work. We frequented the park and the duck pond and played with just about every blade of grass in my yard. We are bonded for life and mom is forever thankful for her sacrifices.
Aunt Meme is another year older...yes, she is finally 30. We were thrilled when she decided to make the drive to celebrate her big day with us. It must have been the most windy day in Houston history, but we braved it all to enjoy some time outdoors and play at the park. To make a very, very long and crazy story much more readable...it was a series of misfortunate events. As we were heading out to the zoo (Meme's request) our van got its 4th flat tire in 2 weeks. How does that even happen? Well, that's when we all went our separate ways...Dad and Uncle Gene to Discount Tire and to play some golf and Meme, Mom, Ella and me to enjoy the time outdoors. The wind was good for us...it blew off some stress. When the big boys returned we were ready for dinner. PF Changs was the spot and I enjoyed my favorite spring rolls and honey seared chicken--YUMMY! After dinner it was lights out for us little ones. Mom and Meme had a date with Dish on Demand. Happy Birthday Meme. We love you!
Can you believe these big boy sports I play? I love soccer and anything that makes me climb high, swing fast until I am dizzy or resembles the role of a superhero. Reagan to the rescue!

0 comments: