Monday, May 25, 2009

TAP OUT TYLER!...
Traffic barred, it was a quick trip there and back, jam packed with lots of fun, laughs and love. I loved on Ella morning, noon and night. Then, on Saturday night came the big reveal...Ella had pink eye and a respiratory infection again...oh no! Sweet baby girl with her big blue eyes is always catching pink eye. She wasn't feeling her best, but she enjoyed all the extra attention and snuggles with my daddy. He is a sucker for little girls :) Aunt Meme always loves on me too. She bought me a Spiderman place setting to keep at her house. I think she was trying to convince me to stay forever. I told her I had to go home with my mommy but I would be back soon...tomorrow in fact. Uncle Gene and Dad were up late watching the UFC fight...they predicted the winner and danced a jig around the living room. I guess all future trips will now be planned around the fights. Mom says I am still too young, but I sported dad's new shirt anyway. We always wish we had more time together and fewer miles apart, but we are family...no matter the distance we are here for each other...forever.

0 comments: