A TRAVELIN' MAN...
Papalo has a new job! He will be working in Singapore and then off to Indonesia. We spent some time with the family before he left. I always listen carefully when Daddy and Papalo are talking. I repeat the stories I hear and even make up my own. I tell of the great adventures I have with Papalo in Africa. We hunt rattlesnakes with my cousin Wesley. Papalo always finds the big, big rattlesnakes under a bush and sometimes it bites back. Maybe I will be a traveling man someday...I could be a little Steve Erwin in the making.
This was our late night family picture. I was up WWWAAAYYY past bedtime, but I wasn't complaining. I love staying up late with my daddy. See, I am still smiling!
Friday, June 05, 2009
Posted by J Taylor at 10:23 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


0 comments:
Post a Comment