Monday, July 13, 2009

SPIDERMAN SWIMS!...
4th of July is always lots of fun with good food and lots of swimming! I was in costume as usual and having the time of my life jumping off the waterfall into Uncle Al's pool. Oh yes! It is high on up there and I literally fly of the rocks superhero style. Mom tried many times to simplify my act by asking me to simply step off the rocks. I thought that would be more "scary." So, I fly; arms out, head up, belly and legs parallel to to the ground. It took me a few times, but I even learned a few lessons along the way. Fist of all, keep my mouth shut. Yelling is lots fun, but it always ends with a mouth full of water and several coughs to follow. Trust me; close your mouth! And secondly, you can use your fingers just like windshield wipers to wipe the water right out of your eyes. Otherwise, stick to goggles.
Thanks Uncle Jeff for the great get up. I loved being Spiderman! You just wait untill you see my pictures--Uncle JJ captured me in the full flying sequence.

0 comments: